Sunny yellow makes the turquoise pop!
A totem pole for your wall, this wall sculpture is made of stoneware shards mounted to a poplar “stick”. The shards are covered with black slip, then carved in the sgraffito technique. Fired to 2167 degrees F, then mounted to a poplar “stick”, with bumpers at the bottom to protect your wall.
- Butterfly – Butterfly totems bring grace to your life but can also indicate transformation and change.
- Dragonfly – The dragonfly totem brings peace and joy to your life, but also symbolizes adaptability and change.
- Hand – The hand includes the creative spiral and is a declaration this piece is created by hand.
Ready to hang
Ready to hang with a D hook on the back. Perfect for that slice of wall next to a door or window – or select more than one for a grouping with big impact.
- Handcrafted by the artist, personally
- Supplies hand picked from the best US suppliers
- Card explaining totems included
- Exclusively featured here – you won’t find anywhere else
27 x 6 x 1″, stoneware, slips, mounted on poplar
©Carolyn Bernard Young
Sam Young –
The yellow is my favorite