Perfect for layering!
Ruth Necklace Set
Primitive Elegance jewelry features a ceramic pendant created by hand from stoneware clay, combined with gemstones, bone, glass or wood beads to complete this modern tribal jewelry. The ceramic pendant is hand cut, fired, glazed, fired again. The open cross design is one of my favorites.
Modern Tribal Jewelry
This set features horn hairpipe, painted wood beads, glass, complemented with antique brass findings. The necklace is 32″ long, not including the pendant; perfect for that cowl neck sweater or layering with other jewelry. Earrings are about 3″ long and extremely light weight.
- Handcrafted by the artist, personally
- Supplies hand picked from the best US suppliers
- Card explaining totems included
- Exclusively featured here – you won’t find anywhere else
- Packaged carefully in a special box with a ribbon for gifting
32″ long, not including pendant, horn hairpipe, painted wood beads, glass and antique brass findings
©Carolyn Bernard Young
There are no reviews yet.