A couple of Old Owls
Wise Woman - necklace and earrings
Beliefs vary by tribe or culture, but the owl generally represents a wise elder and is often thought to be a messenger.
This piece features traditional Native American hairpipe in a rich black, along with lightweight wood beads, and tiny sterling silver spacers.
Modern Tribal Jewelry
This piece features traditional Native American hairpipe in rich black, along with lightweight wood beads, separated by tiny sterling silver spacers and hook & eye clasp.
- Handcrafted by the artist, personally
- Materials hand picked from the best US suppliers
- Card explaining beads and process included
- Exclusively featured here – you won’t find anywhere else
- Carefully packaged in a special gift box tied with a beautiful ribbon, ready for giving